Monday, August 26, 2013

Still Waiting...

Just a quick note to let you know I have no new news. 

Had the bone marrow biopsy on Wed, Aug 14th which gave me a "pain in the butt" for a few days, but no big side effects.  Only results from that were blood work which showed my white blood cells were still low so I've been keeping a low profile.  I have a conference call with my Oncologist this coming Thursday, Aug 29th so I should know more about the biopsy and the stem cell transplant by then.  I do promise to post the results ASAP.

We did run away to the cabin again.  Left Denver on Friday, Aug 16th and returned Saturday, Aug 24th.  What a great place to relax and relax we did!!!  Also started back with hiking in the woods and was able to hike to Forebay Reservoir multiple times which is a 3+ mile hike.  It really felt great and was fun to accompany Katie and Gracie.  I'm feeling like my ole self, but I do get tired easily.  All in all I feel so blessed.

Thanks again for your outpouring of care, love, and prayers.  God bless you all!

Mugsy

P.S.  For those who prefer to read the blog…  http://updatefrommugsy.blogspot.com/

 


No comments:

Post a Comment