Dear Friends and Family,
This note is going to be short and sweet due I'm at the library in Buena Vista, CO and am trying to get back to the cabin before an approaching storm hits!
Its been a while since I've written (sorry) and I will send a better update when I get home, but wanted to share some great news. I had my PET Scan last Wed, 7/31 and expected to just review the results with my oncologist at our appointment scheduled for Mon 8/12. Well, I got a call from his nurse yesterday just about 6pm because Dr. Brown wanted me to know that the PET Scan showed NO DETECTABLE ACTIVE LYMPHOMA!!! Okay, it put Katie and I into tears but what wonderful news and how kind of him to let me know in advance.
So now what? I haven't a clue and won't know much more till our meeting on the 12th. I do know that prayers are answered in big and small ways, but only because of all of you rooting and praying for me. So Thank YOU!
We head home to Denver next Wed, but for now we are enjoying 70's during the day and 40's at night. I'm hoping this storm brings some cold weather so perhaps we can fire up the wood stove!
Love and hugs to all. Thank you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment