Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update on Mugsy

Dear Friends and Family,

 

I'm finally putting together an email list to keep you all updated on where this cancer is going.  Some of you knew I've had his dormant for more than five years, some are new to the fact that things have gone active.  I don't want to send updates to the wrong address or keep you in the loop if this is not something you want to hear. 

 

So....  please drop me a note if you would like to be removed, it's no problem at all, and I don't mind at all; there are many reasons I would not like to hear this also!!!  :)

Today is a good day, I'm finally getting organized.  I'll stay quiet for a while to get this email list updated and then start with what's up! 

 

God bless,

Mugsy

No comments:

Post a Comment