Dear Family and Friends..
An early Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! We are all packed up and ready to head out to the cabin but wanted to write a note to let you know what's up. Actually there is no new news. My Oncologist is ready to go with the RIT (Radioimmunetherapy) but he has never done it before. In fact none of the oncologists in his office have done it before!!! THAT does not give one a warm fuzzy feeling…. So what we have done is just put things on hold till we find more information. I've sent out notes and called multiple sources to see what we can find out before we commit. Hopefully the Lymphoma Leukemia Society will come through with someone who has actually done this procedure that I can talk with, at least that is what we are hoping for. So… if any of you know of someone who has done this and they wouldn't mind chatting about it, I'd love to pick their brain for info.
Enough about cancer. Today would be my Dad's 102nd birthday which is special. He really was a wise gentle man; wish I could talk with him now… It's also 10:30am and we want to get up to the cabin for lunch (2.5 hour drive) so we have to go. Thank you so much for your calls, your notes, and your caring they are the best medicine around. I do feel good and I'm back to all my regular activities so life is good.
Love and hugs to all,
Mugsy
P.S. Blog access is http://updatefrommugsy.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment