Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Last chemo delayed again...

Dear Family and Friends,

Bad word, bad word, bad word….  That's better than!@#$%....

Tried for my last round of chemo this morning but again my blood work would not cooperate.  Last week the Neutrophils were at .5 and we needed at least 1.5.  This week they are at .9 so it's going the right way just not fast enough.  I need to be smart and wash my hands and stay away from germs, no hugs (that one will be hard) etc, etc, etc….   

The positive side is that I feel great!  Perhaps I tire a little more often, but I am going about my daily routine and things are good.  This morning we have snow and it's really pretty out, but cold (22 degrees).  Think I'll settle into my comfy chair with my nice Rockies blanket and check out what's new on TV.  Wish you all a beautiful day and stay warm.

Love and hugs (oops, can't do that one right now!),

Mugs

No comments:

Post a Comment